Sunday, July 5, 2009

Business Trip Part I: Dallas

I arrived in Dallas and, after retrieving my red Sebring rental, I met my friend for lunch at Kathleen's Sky Diner. Located on Lovers Lane, the restaurant is conveniently located near mine. and elements boutiques. I enjoyed discussing my jewelry collections with friendly sales staff in both stores, and I would be excited to have my collections sold among their designer labels.

I continued to The Shak and, as I was browsing, I received a compliment on the Little Rose Vine Hoop Earrings in Gold I was wearing. Located across the courtyard from the main store, Stanley Korshak, The Shak is an ultra-chic, uber-cool mix of clothing and jewelry from the most current designer names. I was excited for the positive response to my jewelry, and I look forward to discussing potential opportunities with their buyer.

The Dallas Market Center, located within the World Trade Center was my final stop in Dallas. Standing 15 stories tall, the building is home to FashionCenterDallas, an apparel and accessories marketplace for men’s, women’s, and children’s fashion merchandise.





No comments:

Post a Comment