Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday I'm In Love



This afternoon I'm embarking on a road trip up north. I've successfully procrastinated packing {among other things} so my time is short. Before I go, I wanted to share a few irresistible links from around the web. I hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy...

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous ~ inspiring quotes from a fabulous woman

Customize this classic shoe, just for you.

Who What Wear brings it home with their new site Domaine Home.

Sip these margaritas and take a swing at this yummy piƱata cake on Cinco de Mayo.

Kentucky Derby hats & ginger-mint juleps, perfect for a day at the races.

This Fast Company article just confirms that Jenna Lyons is a fashion force.

Get the skinny on the latest news & jumpstart any cocktail convo.

Legend of the Kross.







No comments:

Post a Comment