Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday I'm In Love


Friday is finally here, and I'm looking forward to a {relatively}mellow weekend.  I've been working on sketches for fall collections, and I'm excited to see the new jewelry come into fruition.  I hope you have a great weekend ~ if you're in a blog-reading mood, here are a few fun links from around the web...

These thoughts on friendship are a reminder of what matters most.

He's too sexy for his country.

Find some beautiful place to get lost.

This is what a $100,000 iPhone case looks like.

Join this race to help those who were injured in the devastating bombings at this year's Boston marathon.

Harness your habits.

Chicago's Green City Market is named one of the 10 best farmer's markets in the U.S.

I loved watching this illustrated life.

These beauty secrets may surprise you.



No comments:

Post a Comment