Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Engagement Jewels For Julie

I was thrilled when Eric told me that he & Julie were ready to take “next step” and flattered when he then asked for my help in creating her engagement ring. He brought a ring she wears daily to our first meeting, which provided a visual representation of her everyday jewelry style & enabled me to measure her finger size. Eric selected a colorless, ideal cut round brilliant and I began designing a ring in CAD around the center stone.


 
Eric was supposed to be going to China on business the weekend after he picked up the finished ring.  Julie had friends visiting Chicago in his absence, and their weekend plans included a Cubs game that Saturday.  You can imagine her surprise when she realized Eric had made other arrangements (and they didn't include China).

 

Congrats Eric & Julie!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment