Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday I'm In Love


What are you up to this weekend? Sunday is my birthday, and I'm grateful for the friends and family who have celebrated with me over the past week.  This weekend I'm looking forward to dining out with friends, indulging [maybe just a little], shopping and spending time outside with my pup.  I hope you all enjoy the next couple of days! Until next time, here are a few fun links from around the web...

I'll have my cake and eat it too

Take a joy ride on the golf course

This soap rocks

Earth laughs in flowers

What your favorite Instagram filter says about you

Get in the spring of things


The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years ~ Audrey Hepburn



No comments:

Post a Comment