Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday I'm In Love

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Stay strong, Boston

When it rains, it pours {at least that's been the case in Chicago over the past few days}.  But there's light at the end of the tunnel ~ this weekend's weather looks more promising, and I'm looking forward to taking it as it comes.  Have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

Mother's Day is May 11th.  Do you have a gift for your mama, or your baby mama?

Life is full of questions.  Choose your own adventure.

Harper's Bazaar  makes food fashionable in Cherry Bombe

Sign me up for these cosmic kicks

Put a little bling into baking

You are more beautiful than you know.

These wedding shoes will put pep in your step

I never heard about a budget at Chanel ~ Karl Lager in Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s


No comments:

Post a Comment