Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday I'm In Love

What are your plans this weekend? Tomorrow I'm going to the Smart Jewelry Show to check out new vendors, attend seminars and volunteer with the WJA.  Sunday I'll drive to Indy for a fundraising party benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. If you're in the area, stop by the Ale Emporium ~ I'll be the one with the Someday Is Today Bracelets by the bar.  Have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

Headed to Coachella? Here's a playlist for the drive to the desert ♫

This Mara Hoffman inspired manicure nails it

The best of me comes from my grandmother's values and her traditions Andre Leon Talley
I second that emotion.

Need a little retail therapy? Check out these jewels on sale for up to 60% off

Who wants to go to the Met?

The Coco Chanel, the comedic edition

Ready set Target. Kate Young's collection launches this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment