Monday, September 17, 2012

Custom Aquamarine Engagement Ring

Elizabeth saw a custom ring posted on our Facebook page and hinted to her boyfriend that she wanted something similar ~ a unique solitare with her birthstone, Aquamarine.  


Matt emailed me her wishes.  He also requested that the band have an natural & organic feel.  I sketched four designs based on these recommendations, and he chose #2.


Matt was uncertain of whether to have the ring cast in yellow or white gold,  so I rendered the CAD model in both to help facilitate his decision.



Elizabeth emailed me: "I just wanted to thank you for designing my ring. I absolutely love it! Matt did an amazing job with the proposal, and the ring was just the icing on the cake! It is perfect. It fits my personality superbly, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for all your work on it!"

Congratulations Elizabeth & Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment