Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Something Old Becomes Something New: Custom Wedding Band

I loved seeing photos of Lizzie and Mark's wedding ~ they are such a fun & candid couple, and Jeremy Lawson really captured the spirit of their celebration. One of the best wedding albums I've seen.  Seriously.

Among the photos were some great shots of the wedding rings. I created Mark's custom band with gold from a necklace that belonged to Lizzie's Mom, who passed away several years ago. Both rings have special significance for the couple ~ Lizzie's ring was one that was worn by her mother.  It has a vintage look that I love.



Liz held this close to remind her of her mother throughout the day.





The rings were presented to the couple in a jar. 



"I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story" Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar





No comments:

Post a Comment