Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pieces Of You


Meghan contacted me with a request for a unique engagement ring incorporating diamonds from her mother's heirloom jewelry. She came to Chicago to pick up the finished piece and later wrote:

"The ring is a huge hit all around Indianapolis! From work colleagues to family and friends to random strangers in stores, I'm getting compliments left and right. I can't even begin to explain how much I love the ring and how special it feels to have something that's one of a kind. I told my mom's twin sister about the diamonds having come from my mom's wedding set, and she was so touched."

Meghan was only 3 years old when her mother (age 28) was killed by a woman who drank, used drugs, and then decided to take a drive. Although memories of her mother are dim, she spent her life hearing from family and friends that she was a lot like her. With this ring, she'll wear her legacy.




Contact us to develop a unique design that reflects your vision and budget. Our one-on-one collaborative process results in jewelry that is perfectly suited to our customers' desires & design criteria.



No comments:

Post a Comment