Monday, February 23, 2009

Custom Wedding Band

When my friend requested a custom wedding band for his fiance, he presented me with images and inspirations from old books, architecture, and other antique relics. I made three ring sketches incorporating the organic design elements before creating the model in CAD.


Due to the delicate nature of the pierced design, we cast the ring in 14kt white gold. The strength of this metal alloy will preserve this intricate ring as it's worn daily throughout their marriage.


To learn more about custom jewelry, please visit my Occasions page!

3 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic piece. Kate and I couldn't be happier with it. :)

    Thanks Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of artwork. Design in the ring is creative and absolutely stunning. Its so inspirational and from the designs we think that what kind of hard work done on this ring.

    ReplyDelete